Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I haven't abandoned you...

dear blog readers. We have moved and are settling in and getting situated. I will be back shortly with many photos, including photos of beautiful yarn that Sharon sent to me, and funny (I hope) stories. It took over a week for the internets to be installed at our new home so for a while there is was touch and go with the internet. Thieving connections with my new neighbors' wireless networks just wasn't cutting it so we had to get our own...hehehe. Not really, we had planned to get our own internets anyway and I quietly borrowed the neighbors' tenuous wireless networks until then. Anyway. I have to get back to work at the moment. There are things to be written, proofread, and unpacked around here. Not to mention, yarn is begging to be made into something cool. I hope y'all are doing well. More very soon...

Transmission Ended

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yeaaah! I was worried you disappeared beneath your moving boxes. -=giggle=-